Hello, I’m Judy, the Health Care Ministry Coordinator for St. John Westminster!
My name is Judy Dieter and I retired from a Market Research Company in March 2009. After several years as a volunteer, I have been a part-time staff member for St. John since September 2009. I live in Finksburg. Since the passing of my husband of 57 years, I have been traveling and helping my family of 5 children, their spouses, 6 grandchildren and 4 great-grandchildren. I was commissioned to be a Eucharistic Minister in 1987 at Shrine of the Little Flower in Baltimore and continue my ministry at St. John. Thank you, Jesus.
I’m here to help!
Below are a few of my responsibilities. If you have any questions or need help with any of these items, please feel free to reach out to me!
- Train Eucharistic Ministers to take Holy Communion to home-bound and off-site facilities
- Organize requests for priests for anointing, confession, communion, counseling visits to hospital and homes when needed
- Assists in preparing for special liturgies such as Ash Wednesday ashes, All Souls Day Mass
- Maintains database for health care ministers
- Maintain and distribute medical equipment
- For funeral arrangements, call Gay Hart at 410-848-4744 ext. 216
In the Office:
Monday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
410-848-4744 ext. 214