- Saturday: 3-4:15 p.m.
- Sunday: 6:15-6:45 a.m.; 12:15-12:45 p.m. (Spanish); 4:30-5:45 p.m.
This spring, students in our religious education programs will have two opportunities to receive their First Reconciliation: Saturday, March 26th between 10:30 and 12:30 and Thursday, March 31st between 5:00 and 7:00 PM.
Confessions during these times are for first penitents only.
If you have questions, please contact Gabrielle Clark, Coordinator of Children’s Ministry (K-5) at 410-848-4744 ext. 235 or email@example.com.
How to go to Confession
Make the sign of the cross and say: “Bless me Father for I have sinned. It has been _____ (days/weeks/months/years) since my last confession and these are my sins.”
- The penitent confesses his or hers sins and when finished, says: “For all of my sins I am truly sorry and ask for forgiveness.”
- Then the priest will give some counsel and a penance.
- Say an Act of Contrition, expressing sorrow for your sins. You can make up your own, or recite one. The priest finishes the confession with the prayer of absolution. When he makes the sign of the cross over you, you should trace the sign of the cross on yourself.
- The Act of Contrition: My God, I am sorry for my sins with all my heart. In choosing to do wrong and failing to do good, I have sinned against You whom I should love above all things. I firmly intend, with Your help, to do penance, to sin no more, and to avoid whatever leads me to sin. Our Savior, Jesus Christ, suffered and died for us. In His name, my God, have mercy. Amen.