St. John Columbarium
*CONSTRUCTION ID UNDERWAY! Concrete base and the new wall is fully completed and prepared for the structures!
Located in the Historic St. John Cemetery behind the public library on Main Street (incorporated 1789).
Here are some photos of the construction progress as of January 2021:
What is a columbarium?
A structure which consists of 12x12x12 inch niches designed to hold urns consisting of loved ones.
What do I need to know?
- Each niche is for one or two persons (urns)
- Perpetual care of cemetery included
- Black ornamental fencing & arched gates to be installed along the cemetery perimeter with “dusk-to-dawn” lockout – first section of fencing already completed
- There are a total of 280 niches in Phase I
- Begins at $1595 per niche ($1295 already sold out)
- Two memorial benches available with engraving – $5000 donation
- 12 granite wall ends available with engraving of both spiritual design and wording – $7500 donation
Contact Bob Andrews at 410-259-0085 or the Parish Center at 410-848-4744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org