St. John Columbarium
*CONSTRUCTION NOW BEGINNING. Completion target is Thanksgiving. (updated August 2020)
Located in the Historic St. John Cemetery behind the public library on Main Street (incorporated 1789).
What is a columbarium?
A structure which consists of 12x12x12 inch niches designed to hold urns consisting of loved ones.
What do I need to know?
- Each niche is for one or two persons (urns)
- Perpetual care of cemetery included
- Black ornamental fencing & arched gates to be installed along the cemetery perimeter with“dusk-to-dawn” lockout – first section of fencing already completed
- There are a total of 280 niches in Phase I
- Begins at $1595 per niche ($1295 already sold out)
- Two memorial benches available with engraving – $5000 donation
- 12 granite wall ends available with engraving of both spiritual design and wording – $7500 donation
Contact Bob Andrews at 410-259-0085 or the Parish Center at 410-848-4744 or email email@example.com